KwoteAdvisor.com Annual Scholarship
Proud to give back and help advance the education of our future leaders!
We are excited to offer an annual scholarship to help students further their education. Applying is fast and easy. Enter today and perhaps you will be the next recipient.
Kwote Advisor is a trusted brand that helps both homeowners and businesses connect with professionals covering over 100 verticals. From a business answering service to a roof replacement, we help connect buyers and sellers all across the United States.
•Kwote Advisor offers an annual $1,000 college scholarship to one U.S. undergraduate in medicine, business, advertising, marketing, or any field they chose.
• The purpose of the scholarship is to help build upon the future of America’s youth.
We invite you to participate if you want to win a $1,000 scholarship. You will need to put in some extra effort. Winning submissions will have clear details, be creative, and express the applicant’s thoughts and opinions. If necessary, they will also cite sources correctly.
- We will NOT ask for your date of birth, social security number, or any personal information that is not needed to award the scholarship.
- There are no fees requested to apply for this scholarship.
Qualifications / Eligibility:
- Applicant must be either currently enrolled or planning to enroll at an accredited undergraduate college or university.
- There is no cumulative GPA requirement
Business management is a serious topic in the United States. With that said, here’s how to apply:
- Write a short essay of 300+ words on the topic of business. You may title it however you choose. You must address these 2 questions:
- What is the biggest factor that you think makes a business successful?
- What determines a successful customer service solution?
- When complete, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your full name, college/university name and address, a phone number to reach you at, and any proof of enrollment you have. Additionally, please send a phone number to contact you in the event you are chosen as the winner.
Submitting Contact Information:
Please be sure to include all of your personal contact information, such as the college/university you attend, your email address, and your phone number.
- Deadline – June 15, 2023, then annually
- The winner will be selected by June 30, 2023, then annually
- Disbursement of awards by July 15, 2023, then annually
The best way to reach us is by email at email@example.com
600 Ackerman Lane
Chesapeake, VA 23320
Kwote Advisor respects the privacy of its applicants and all website visitors.
• Personal information will be kept confidential and only used for the purposes it was collected.
• Kwote Advisor will not transfer an applicant’s personally identifiable information to third parties unless given permission.
• Kwote Advisor reserves the right to disclose a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information as required by law or to protect Kwote Advisor’s rights.