Find Office Copiers For Your Business
Instantly connect with office copier dealers anywhere in the United States and compare prices from local suppliers.
BUYER’S GUIDE TO OFFICE COPIERS
Office copiers are an important part of many businesses, and the manufacturers always find new ways to make them better. You can get more options with advanced technology that will help you save time on your next copy or print job.
The type of commercial copier you need will depend on the amount and size of printed material your company produces. An office supplier can help guide through pricing, as well as selecting a copier that is perfect for what’s needed in terms – there are many options available!
There are a lot of options when it comes to copiers, but if you know what your needs are there’s no need for confusion.
Popular Copier Brands
There are a lot of high-quality well-known office copier brands. Here are just a few:
- Konica Minolta
FAQs to Common Questions
You may have a lot of important questions to ask before you lease or purchase your office copier. We’re here to help. Use our free tools and guides to help you get frequently asked questions answered. Common questions we answer every day include:
Office Copier Cost
Purchasing a commercial copier can range between $3,100-$45,000, whereas a lease option will range between $250 – $795 a month.
It’s important not to overspend on a copier that exceeds your business needs, but at the same time, it’s even more important to not buy an office copier that does not solve your day-to-day problems. Simple ways to plan in advance include:
- Daily print volume. Make sure your copier prints fast enough so you don’t get backlogged.
- Secure documents. If you are copying private and sensitive information, you should consider security options for your office copier.
- Remote access. Consider if you will need Wi-Fi to print from various locations in your office.
- All in one copiers. You may need a copier that allows you to copy, email, print, or save a document to a file.
Purchasing vs. Leasing Copiers
There are a wide array of advantages and disadvantages to purchasing or leasing office copiers. Here are some things that will help you choose which option is best for you:
- Are you on a limited budget?
- How long do you intend to have a copier? Short-term options are usually better with leases.
- Do you prefer a low payment plan or a lump sum purchase?
- How frequently will you replace or upgrade your office copier?
Let us help you find the perfect copier solution for your business. Check out our free online guides or request quotes from suppliers in your area. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s a great way to get connected with reliable copier companies.