How Much Do Office Water Services Cost?
Water cooler rental and water service costs can vary depending on the size of your office, the number of employees, and the type of cooler you choose. Most companies offer a variety of cooler sizes and types, so it’s important to do your research before signing up for a contract. You’ll also want to ask about monthly delivery fees, installation fees, and any other hidden costs that may be associated with getting office water services.
Types of Office Water Services Available
Office water services come in a variety of different types, depending on the size and needs of the office.
- Smaller offices may opt for bottled water coolers, which are delivered to their doorsteps with fresh bottles of drinking water on a regular basis.
- These bottled coolers can typically be installed in any breakroom or kitchen area and dispense both cold and hot water.
- Water coolers come in a variety of sizes but are most commonly found in 3- or 5-gallon sizes.
- Larger offices may opt for a more advanced water delivery service with a freestanding water dispenser.
- These units are similar to bottle-less coolers and connect directly to the office’s water supply, eliminating the need for frequent deliveries of large bottles of drinking water.
- Water dispensers are typically installed in a central location and provide chilled, hot, and room-temperature water at the press of a button.
Point of Use Water Coolers
- For larger offices that need a more comprehensive service, companies may offer point-of-use water coolers.
- These systems require professional installation, as they are typically connected to your business’s existing plumbing system.
- Point-of-use coolers provide an endless supply of chilled or heated water with no need for bottle refilling or waste.
Bottled Water Services
- For offices that need a more frequent supply of fresh drinking water, companies may offer bottled water delivery services.
- These services provide customers with bottles of filtered or distilled water on a regular basis at an affordable price.
- Bottled water services are perfect for smaller offices where space is limited and installation of a cooler or dispenser would not be practical.
No matter what type of office water service you choose, having access to fresh and clean drinking water is an essential part of providing a healthy workplace environment. Water services can help keep your employees hydrated, productive, and safe while they’re at work. Plus, with the right provider, you can be sure to get a cost-effective and reliable water service solution.
Cost of Office Water Services
Office water services can cost businesses a wide array of fees, depending upon the type of service and the number of employees. For small offices that opt for bottled water coolers, there will be an initial installation fee as well as a monthly delivery fee for the fresh bottles of drinking water.
- The cost of cooler rental may vary between companies but typically range from about $30 to $50 per month.
- For larger offices with a freestanding water dispenser, the installation fee may be slightly higher but the monthly costs are typically less.
- The cost of these types of services can range from around $20 to $40 per month depending on the type and size of cooler you opt for.
- For point-of-use systems, installation fees will be higher and there may also be a monthly maintenance cost associated with the service. The cost of point-of-use coolers can vary greatly depending on the maker, size, and type of cooler you opt for but typically range from $100 to $300 per month.
- Finally, bottled water delivery services typically cost an average of $50 to $70 per month and come with no installation fees.
No matter what type of service you choose, it’s important to find out all associated costs before selecting a provider. This will help ensure that you are getting the best value for your money.
What Factors Influence the Cost of Office Water Services?
Cost is an important factor to consider when selecting an office water service. The cost of a service will depend on several different factors, including the type of system you select, the size and make of the cooler, the number of employees in your business, and the frequency of delivery or installation.
Type of System
- The type of system you select will have a major impact on the overall cost of an office water service.
- Freestanding coolers, such as countertop dispensers or bottle-less coolers, typically require professional installation and may come with a monthly maintenance fee.
- Point-of-use systems will also have higher installation fees but can offer more advanced filtration capabilities than other types of services.
- Bottled water services are often the most affordable option, as they typically come with no installation or maintenance fees.
Size and Make of Cooler
- The size and make of the cooler will also influence the cost of an office water service.
- Larger coolers may require more frequent delivery or more powerful filtration systems, which can increase costs.
- Likewise, higher-end coolers may also require more frequent delivery or maintenance, which can add to the overall cost of a service.
Number of Employees
- Finally, the number of employees in your business can affect office water service costs.
- The more people you have using the cooler, the higher the costs will be for installation and delivery fees.
- Likewise, larger businesses may require more frequent deliveries, which can also increase the cost of a service.
Whether you opt for a freestanding cooler, point-of-use system, or bottled water delivery service, it’s important to consider all associated costs before selecting a provider. Finding the right balance between quality and affordability is key to ensuring that you are getting the best value for your money.
Tips to Reduce the Cost of Office Water Services
- One of the best ways to reduce the cost of office water services is to purchase a high-quality cooler that is energy efficient and has a long service life.
- Choosing a cooler with an extended warranty will also help reduce overall costs, as this can provide protection against any unforeseen problems or malfunctions.
- Additionally, opting for a larger cooler that requires less frequent delivery will help keep costs lower.
- Finally, you can also reduce costs by opting for a service that offers bulk discounts or seasonal promotions.
Doing your research is key to ensuring that you get the best deal possible on an office water service. By taking all of these factors into consideration and doing your homework, you can find an affordable and reliable office water service that meets the needs of your business.